Bespoke Suits - How it works
- 01Choose Your Fabrics and Style Options
- 02Our travelling tailor will take your measurements
- 03We will conduct a first fitting
- 04Our experienced Tailors will complete your suit
- 05If needed any final alterations will be completed
- 06Your order is pressed and delivered to your door
At Home or In-Office Alteration Service
Did you know? We come to you at the convenience of your office or home.
Do you have any garments that need alterations, haven't purchase them from us, no problems! our travelling tailor will be glad to visit you, pin any adjustments and make all necessary alterations.
Winslow Clients choose from an extensive range of fine cloths, from renowned fabric mills around the world. Some brands include Dormeuil and Holland & Sherry.
We recommend a lighter weight cloth for the Australian climate and not a super fine cloth for everyday wear, perhaps a super 110 wool around the 9oz-120z is an ideal selection for comfort and durability.
latest fabric trends
Current Season fabric
Current Season lining
join the club
Sign Up For Exclusive Offers, New Arrivals and Style Updates